Please contact me to discuss. Unfortunately, I do not have any reduced fee slots available at this time.
I do not participate on any insurance panels (I am an "out-of-network" provider), and payment is due at the time of service, regardless of whether your insurer will reimburse for our work together. I will give you monthly statements that you may choose to submit for your out-of network coverage if your plan includes this. When speaking with your insurance company, you may wish to ask the following questions:
- Do I have outpatient mental health benefits?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- Will my plan cover services by an out-of-network mental health provider?
- If so, how much? (Typically, this is a percentage of "reasonable and customary.")
- What is my deductible for mental health services? Has it been met?
Session Time/Cancellation Policy
Your time is important to me, and I will begin and end our sessions on time.
**Please note that if you do not show for your scheduled appointment, and have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance , you will be required to pay the full session fee.**
Payment is due at the end of each session unless other arrangements have been made beforehand. I accept cash, checks, and major credit cards via this website or in person.
Please make checks payable to Integrative Health Psychology, PLLC .